Lots of improvements last month! We optimized charts, updated the connectors’ status bar, fixed user bugs, and much more.
Optimized the volatility curve graph:
- Removed white border from markers.
- Filtered spikes.
- Optimized vertical axis auto-zoom.
Added a button for invoking the What-If manager to scenario selectors.
Added the ability to use periods and commas in the names of strategies.
Refactored the status bar of the connectors:
- Different statuses for each connector have been replaced with an aggregating panel with several connectors in a specific group.
- Connection status, connection settings button, and market data status indicators have been added to the drop-down menu.
- All connector status icons have been replaced with a circle.
Optimized selection of line colors on summary strategies charts:
- The summary strategy is now always yellow.
- Colors for lines of individual strategies are automatically selected from a predefined set, adopted for each color scheme.
The mechanism for adding a position to the position manager has been improved:
- Added the ability to add positions to any area of the position manager when dragging from the options board.
- After adding a position, the strategy in which the position was added is activated in the interface.
Optimized the ease with which strategy charts can be rebuilt:
- Removed the Apply Changes button.
- For all changes, the graph is automatically rebuilt using Fit To View.
The header of the new version notification has been changed.
- Fixed an error involving the notification of a new software version if the application runs without restarting.
- Fixed an error with the button for setting custom strikes on the options board.
- Fixed the logic of manually added fills deletion by the Clear Strategy button.
- Fixed an error that prevented the creation of a strategy with the same name as a deleted one.
- Fixed binding errors for new columns in the position table.
- Fixed a bug involving the saving settings in Delta Hedger.